This meetup series aims to create an environment where digital professionals and teams can demonstrate and celebrate their work, and talk about what they’ve done and learned.
- Venue: Online event (Zoom)
- Time: Fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 pm
- Demographics: Students, Entry Level, and Intermediate Professionals
- Presentation duration: 30 minutes presentation + 15 mins Q&A
- Event duration: 1 hour
- A brief history/background of yourself that led to your current career or job
- About the project
- Time for Q & A
Questions you might get from students:
- What technologies did you use to build the project?
- What skillsets did you have to learn to do the project?
- How long did it take you to build it?
- What specific types of tools, equipment, and/or technology do you use on a regular basis?
- What led you to this work on the project? If you have/had a role model or mentor, please tell me about them.
- What do you like most when developing your solution? The least?
- What advice would you give a student who is considering your type of job/career?