Has anyone implemented the integration for NCB FAC payment gateway?

In a certain sense, I was thinking of reverse engineering some of these plugins and make it available to Laravel

You mean just going through the integration developers document ?

no… look at how they code it in Wordpress, especially since it’s PHP and recode it so that it can work in other PHP platforms

But how would you get access to the original code ?

Once u the add-on is installed, u have access to it
I mean, it’s on ur server inside of ur wordpress wp-content/plugins folder

You have to pay for the plugin first.

well, yea… but NCB doesn’t give u a plugin?>

I don’t understand what you mean

How far are u in the process of integrating NCB FAC plugin

You have the option of either building the plugin using the Documentation with the API’s.

Or using one of the WordPress plugins (Webgold or Quivos)

I am able to send an approved Transaction from the frontend:

oh… yea… u’r building it

My bad… yep… I went with the plugin… it makes more sense. As Egbert said, it’s like 50 USD per dev… If a dev is going to take more than 6 hours, it is not economical

Yeah he has a point. But if you learn how to build it out yourself, you have the opportunity of doing it for someone else at your cost and/or even saving your boss money on spending.

Bredda… I love to code… but trust me… it’s a waste of time unless u are build something unique

Well, true.
I get what you mean.

Also, it’s costing them more for u to build it since u time could be used for something else. However, if u have the time… I encourage that u do but in my case, and I guess it is the same for him… I don’t have the time

Yeah totally understand what you mean though…

I just dont think its a one time payment,
But im going to ask them again to see if its every year or only for updates.

Cool

Most wordpress plugins that have a subscription model stop provide updates and support once there’s no payment

They don’t have access to ur server to delete it… the only way they can block u is if they do it from the server endpoint, which most Wordpress doesn’t use that model…

Also, FAC won’t block u since they will get a cut out of each transaction